top of page

Accounts Receivable

The City of Baldwin Accounts Receivable Department is responsible for payments received by the city.

Accounts Receivable Frequently Asked Questions

All final decisions by the Accounts Receivable Department come directly from the Accounts Receivable Supervisor and Chief Administrative Officer.


When is my utility bill due?

The City of Baldwin's utility payments are due on the 20th of every month. If the amount is not paid in full on time, a late fee will be applied to the account.


I can't pay my utility bill right now. What should I do?
Give us a call at Baldwin City Hall and ask to speak with the Accounts Receivable Supervisor. We can be reached at 706-778-6341.


When are City of Baldwin taxes due?
City of Baldwin tax bills go out to residents and businesses between the end of November and beginning of December each year. The bill is due on January 31. These will go to the most up-to-date address we have for the property owner. If you need to update your mailing address please contact the City Clerk.


Can I pay over the phone?
All phone payments are handled by the third party company, Government Window. To make a payment over the phone please call 706-558-8801. To make a payment over the phone, the account number and street number for the account are required. If you do not have these, please contact us at Baldwin City Hall.


Can I pay online?
Click here to pay online.

bottom of page